Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Interesting comments regarding the decline of coupes, I currently have a Celica gen 6 and I also own a 93 Calibra redtop. Im 23 so missed when coupes were big in the 90s but I absolutely love them! I believe the Calibra could have been great, I think it stills looks fantastic even today however with a cavalier chassis and uninspiring engines like the 8valve engine and 16 valve ecotech it was always going to be the "poor mans coupe" After buying my celica I don't know why anyone would buy a Calibra tbh better in every way I can think of! Theres a guy on my street with a turbo Fiat Coupe, remember them?