Celica Club UK Messages
Website Downtime Notice
Click here for more information
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
When I start the car up and switch the lights on they are pretty bright but then I here a relay or something click and the lights dim slightly, when I rev the engine they stay the same and brightness doesn't increase but when I switch the heated window on the revs rise a bit I don't think it is the alternator. Any ideas?