Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Has anyone had Celica T Sport Wheels refurb'ed I have got rid of a load on kerb rash and stripped chipped paint so ready to finish. I put them on a dial indicator to check for roundness. The worst has 8mm flats on the trailing edge of the rim, front of the wheels are round. No idea if the hold air bought them on ebay for £30 for 4 bargain. Does anyone know a guy or gal that can re round the rims?